Thursday, June 11, 2009

Counting the hours....

My name is Mike Miller and I am a member of Kevin’s support crew for RAAM 2009.  One of my jobs during RAAM will be to post progress reports and news to the blog as Kevin makes his way across America.

 

I feel very fortunate to be a part of this event and to be part of Kevin’s team, and I am very proud of what Kevin has accomplished.  I know all of his friends and supports will be even prouder when he crosses the finish line in Atlantic City.

 

Go Kevin!

 

Mike

 

4 comments:

  1. There is a prize for the first person (other than myself) to spot the typo in my first post to Kevin's blog page. To collect the prize you have to participate in RAAM 2010 and finish in the top 3.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I won't be participating in the RAAM in 2010... but, the finish line is in Annapolis, MD, not Atlantic City...right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin,
    The Floridaians are tracking you and psyched about your performance!
    I can't wait to hear all about it from Tim B.

    Lisa Butkus

    ReplyDelete